In the pursuit of Quality, there is
no finishing line
A second opinion to reinforce our values
Though our in-house quality control checks are second to none, we want to be acknowledged and certified by competent authorities. Hence, on a regular and on-going basis we contract recognised, independent institutes to test our products, with a focus on safety and functionality. We pay attention to design and material selections, which satisfy all legal requirements. Our product lines are TÜV-tested and are marked with the appropriate seal.
This guarantees flawless and consistent manufacturing quality, thereby ensuring consistently great products. TÜV staff visit us at regular intervals to carry out intensive checks. Only products that meet with the appropriate specifications are endorsed. We firmly believe that quality allows no compromises.
The best of Germany, right at your doorstep
The French make great wine. The Swiss make exceptional watches. And the Germans are masters at products that are technically perfect and precise.
- State-of-the-art factory in Germany.
- International brand, available in over 40 countries.
- Over 80 years of experience in designing and manufacturing furniture solutions.
We create furniture suited to a variety of living conditions and we provide solutions by studying our customers daily routines intimately. This is the primary basis for all our designs. We believe that furniture is a long term investment and hence we do not compromise on quality, functionality, features and design.
Design, along with the quality of material used and the precision with which the furniture is made, plays a crucial role in not just the enjoyment of the product, but also its longevity.
Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
Design, function, quality and a responsibility to our environment, are all very important to us in our role as furniture retailers and producers. FSC-certified wood is wood that is certified under the standards set by the Forest Stewardship Council or FSC.
FSC-certification is given to companies and landowners to verify that they practice forestry that is consistent with FSC standards. The FSC label on wood or paper products guarantees that consumers can trust the sources. The certification guarantees that people and the environment have been treated fairly and responsibly. The Forest Stewardship Council's goal is sustainably manage the world's forests for generations to come.
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting Sustainable Forest Management (SFM) through independent third-party certification. Our products carry the PEFC certification, which lets the buyer know that timber and non-timber forest products are produced with respect for the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.
Form and Functionality
- We put our drawers through the grind just to make sure that they last a lifetime. The drawers are opened and shut 60,000 times and hinges are tested by opening and closing doors 40,000 times before they leave the factory.
- Surface finishes are the same inside and out. So the cabinets have an attractive appearance even when they are open.
- All our shelving systems offer flexibility, allowing you to arrange them as it suits you. No binders and screws are visible to disrupt the appearance of a wardrobe interior.
- Doors close exceptionally quietly and gently, with optional cushioned closing.
All our products and materials adhere to DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V.) standards. This German Institute for Standardization develops norms and standards for rationalization, quality assurance, environmental protection, safety and communication in industry, technology, science, and government, as well as the public domain.
Heat-treated toughened safety glass, high-quality fittings and more. These are just some of the features that will inspire you to design your home interiors according to your exact requirements, with furniture that won't leave you wanting in any way.
The hinges are made from solid metal. The metal guides allow the drawers to be opened easily. And door stops ensure that the doors can be shut really quietly, with a gentle push.
E1 engineered wood standard - European E1 emission standard is an environmental measurement of particle and fibre board formaldehyde emissions. Currently the German regulation requires compliance with E1 emission limits of 6.5mg/100g for particle board.
Quality edge banding makes our products resistant to moisture. This is the key difference between our products and others.
In Europe, majority of manufacturers utilise chipboard, not MDF or plywood, for the production of furniture and kitchen cabinetry, for many reasons –
- In the modern way of assembling flat furniture, MDF is not as strong as particleboard.
- Best finish is achieved using particle board, because of its clean edges.
- In all flat packed products, spreading dowel or similar element will be used. MDF’s cohesiveness with this sort of element is not as perfect.
- Particleboard is the best product to use for modern techniques of assembly.
- Particleboard will be the best choice, if the furniture is flat packed and minifix style connecting fittings are used.
- The panels are lighter in weight and there is then less weight and strain on the hinges and hardware.
- Particleboard is the most widely used material for cost benefits without compromising on the longevity.
- It is lighter weight than MDF or Plywood and therefore saves on transportation, customs etc.
- We follow the E1 particleboard standards which guarantees our products are ecologically clean products with low formaldehyde extraction.
- The right quality of chipboard will outperform MDF.
With proper maintenance (See maintenance tips) all products will last long and stay beautiful always.