Recognising the need is the primary
condition for design.
In today's fast paced world, we offer latest modular furniture solutions online to help homeowners set up their homes quickly, hassle-free, while addressing every need and budget. Now you can buy our German inspired and manufactured furniture online, including modular kitchens, beds, TV units, wardrobes, shelving units, and a whole lot more.
We have exclusively partnered with German based Nolte group, Csschmal and other brands of repute to contract manufacture Kitchens, bedroom furniture, living room furniture and storage furniture to our specification under the brand name Deline, catering to every homemaker needs with our unique range of furniture online in India.
We have hand-picked the finest designers from across the world to create furniture suited to a variety of living conditions and we provide solutions by studying our customers’ daily routines intimately. Our furniture is versatile and very Modern. Moreover, our solidly built products are designed and manufactured at technologically advanced production facilities from Germany, and delivered to your doorstep.
We believe that a visually appealing furniture project, which harmoniously combines design, comfort and quality, is fundamental in order to feel satisfied and rewarded, every day. Because the home is not only a space that reflects our way of life, but also a place of intimacy par excellence.
We recognise that every inch in your home matters to you and hence we offer online furniture solutions for every room, every wall and every corner of the home, always providing a vast array of options to choose from. We believe that furniture is a long term investment and hence we do not compromise on quality, functionality, features and design. German made and superior quality need not mean expensive. Our carefully chosen furniture and room solutions are very budget friendly and entirely available at our online furniture store.
We also offer free designing and furniture planning service. One can avail the service anytime if one finds the need for a customised solution.
Simply put, we bring the best suited furniture from across the globe right to your doorstep in India.
With our carpentry free products that are delivered and installed for you, setting up your home from bedroom to kitchen, from floor to ceiling, will be fun and engaging. Let our trained and professional personnel help transform your house into a home.
Our Free Interior Design Consultation:
Let us help you with your interior decorating needs. Whether it’s a redecorating a single room, remodelling part of your home or redoing the whole nine yards, we are here to help...at no cost to you. Take advantage of our no-obligation design services to help transform all the rooms in your home.
Our German-trained interior, furniture and kitchen designers are at your service. These experts, handpicked by us and trained and updated with the latest trends, material and technologies, will make your home come alive.
You will discover that our designers understanding of your needs is matchless. Whether it is storage needs for your apartment, or your villa or an independent house, every requirement is unique and individual. With their furniture planning, nothing will ever never look out of place.
Most of our online furniture can be customised to suit your needs and budgets, simply because it is so versatile.
We understand your need to make your home look its best and make sure together with you we get every detail exactly the way you imagined it to be.
At any time during your visit to our site, you feel the need to interact with an expert, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our designers will get in touch with you and meet you at a time & place convenient to you.
Plan Early for a Smooth Move In:
Here are a few pointers from our experience to avoid any hassles of moving into your new home.
If you want everything else to go as smoothly as possible, you must plan way in advance. There is so much to do in preparation for your move. It's a time-consuming and detailed process, but it'll ultimately make your move significantly simpler and less stressful.
Always plan the interior work much in advance. In our experience carpenters and other service providers very rarely stick to deadlines, thus delaying the set up of your home. This leads to loss of time and money and puts inordinate delays to your plans.
- Always plan at least 4 months ahead of your move in deadline.
- Plan your furniture requirements well and place your orders in time.
- With homestudio.com all pre-orders get you very attractive prices
- From the day you place your order, Homestudio takes over the responsibility of completing the tasks in time.
- Build in your furniture cost into the home loan and you will never feel the burden.
- Homestudio takes just 36 to 48 hours to install the entire home furniture from the day we get the permission letter to install.
- Homestudio takes care of the end to process, be it the kitchen or any other furniture.
- Since there is no carpentry involved, very little supervision is required from your side.
- Our assigned designer will be at your service throughout.
- Once we have completed the installation, we will invite you to inspect for your satisfaction.
- Finally, your dream home will be ready to live in, hassle free and without breaking a sweat.
Welcome to the Website (the "Website") of homestudio.com. This Website is operated by Deline Living India Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013, having its registered office at SJR Balavana, No. 61, 5th A Block Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095, Karnataka INDIA, and has been created to provide information about the Products whether accessible via web, mobile app or any other platform by visitors and users of the Website ("You" and/or "Your").
We have exclusively partnered with German based Nolte group, Csschmal and other brands of repute to contract manufacture Kitchens, bedroom furniture, living room furniture and storage furniture to our specification under the brand name Deline.
Homestudio.com ("Website") is an e-commerce portal operated by Deline Living India Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 and having its Corporate Office at SJR Balavana, No. 61, 5th A Block Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095, Karnataka INDIA.
In these Terms, references to "You", "Your", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Products offered through the Website and "We", "Us" and "Our" shall mean Homestudio.com
“Products” shall mean the products sold on the Website such as modular kitchen, wardrobes, beds and storage furniture.
Home Studio ensures that your shopping experience is smooth and hassle-free. We will endeavour to make sure that all Products purchased from our online store are personally delivered to you free-of-charge! Yes, that’s right. We do not charge for the standard delivery of your orders. Currently we deliver only in Bangalore.
Continue to visit our website www.homestudio.com for upcoming delivery destinations bringing us even closer to you!
Standard delivery option
For all confirmed orders for the Products booked on the Website, the estimated delivery time is 10 working days from the order confirmation date. This delivery is ONLY Applicable for products that in ready stock.
While we ensure that you receive your orders within the delivery time as indicated by us, the delivery is subject to any Force Majeure event. We will keep you fully informed in the event of any delay/disruption in delivery.
Our team specially trained in Germany will assemble and install all furniture, interior fittings and home decor purchased online from our website – www.homestudio.com. This is to ensure you get the best quality of service that you deserve for placing your trust in us to join you in this important milestone in your life – building your dream home. For Products which are not in ready stock and need to be customised, delivery and installation will be done in 12-14 weeks from the order confirmation date.
Payment & Financing
Goods will be processed only on receipt of 100% payment from you. The payment can be made either by: -
- Bank Wire transfer
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, payments will be made to:
Deline Living India Private Limited
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
IFSC Code: KKBK0000424
MICR Code: 560485004
- Online payments
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Transaction Security Guarantee
Homestudio respects your financial privacy and we guarantee the security of all online transactions made with us. Transactions are secured via Citruspay.com, which is VeriSign Secured® and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark for online transactions. Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Citrus® Pay are under strict global information security standards defined for organizations handling credit holder information.
In the event of a failed transaction, you need not worry as no amount will be deducted from your credit or debit card. Failed transactions may be due to multiple reasons such as unstable internet connection and/or incorrect billing information provided. To avoid any disruption, please make sure that you have a strong internet connection once you have finalised your order and check that you have accurately provided the correct billing information. Should you encounter further difficulties in securing your payment, please feel free to contact us at our helpline number 9900058326 and we will immediately attend to your billing concern.
Orders once placed for kitchens, wardrobes and other products that are customised, not in stock mentioned cannot be cancelled as they are custom made. For all the other Products which are in stock you may cancel the order within 24 hours from placing the order and a cancellation fee of Rs 2000 (Rupees Two Thousand only) would be levied. Once the Product is delivered cancellation will not be accepted.
Return / Exchange
Products once delivered/installed cannot be returned and/or exchanged. Only under unforeseen and unavoidable conditions - beyond human control - may affect the quality of the Product you have purchased from us – which in most cases happen while your order is in shipment. Though our dedicated team carefully inspects the Product before shipment, there might be chances that Products get damaged while in transit due to Force Majeure events. Not to worry though as we will honour a replacement for damaged Products for this reason, as well as those with factory flaws. We only request from you that you inform our delivery/installation team immediately, even as soon as your package is opened. This will help us logistically to prepare the replacement of your order.
Customers are required to sign the delivery and installation form and inform us of any issue concerning purchases delivered at the time of installation only. Homestudio will not be liable for any damage claims afterwards. However, for any issue beyond installation, the warranty clause comes into force
Product warranty duration is valid for a period of 10 years from the date of delivery. Each Product warranty is in effect from the date of purchase / installation. Please refer to the Product details to see the warranty conditions and description for every Product.Terms
- Claims are examined to determine warranty coverage of all Products purchased from Homestudio.
- The original purchase receipt must be presented as proof of purchase.
- Upon approval of warranty claim, the Product will be repaired or replaced with the same or comparable Product with a value not higher than the price of the original Product purchased.
- In the event that repair work has been done to a Product without any authorisation from Homestudio, the Product’s warranty coverage will stand cancelled.
- Warranty terms and conditions are fixed, non-negotiable, non-transferable and only benefits the original purchasers of the Product.
- to Products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products
- a typical wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- if Products have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment or if the Products have been used for non-domestic purposes (unless otherwise stated)
- to consequential or incidental damages
For more details, see the warranty conditions and description for every Product.
We shall not be liable for failure to perform our obligations or any of the obligation is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond our control, including delays due to floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, custom barriers, act of God or other causes of like character. You agree to excuse us from performance for so long as such causes, circumstances or events shall continue to prevent or delay such performance.
Your usage of the Website and the Products listed on the Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts of Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
All sample drawings, descriptions, specifications, illustrations, photographs and advertising or equivalent or otherwise (“sample”) published on the Website for the sole purpose of giving an idea of the Products represented by or described in them. By using the Website, you appreciate that the colour, size, shape and design of the Product as appear in the samples may not accurately reflect the same when the Product is actually viewed and variation may otherwise occur beyond our control. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website Samples match the actual Product we cannot and do not guarantee the same.
Accessories that appear in the Website are for display purposes only. Display accessories shown in photographs are not included in prices quoted.
None of the content of the Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without our written permission. This excludes the downloading of one copy of the extracts from the Website on any single computer for personal non-commercial home use.
Under no circumstances/events will Homestudio be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind or damages whatsoever including without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
Homestudio is not liable for, any fading or other change in colouration, any damage caused by general day to day wear and tear or if the Products are used in a manner outside of their prescribed or ordinary use.
Please note some Products are produced using natural materials and therefore the colour/appearance/distinctive marks of these materials can differ from batch to batch. Please be aware of this if ordering online when purchasing items to match existing pieces in your home.
You should ensure that all Products purchased from Homestudio should be installed ONLY by certified Homestudio installers. Homestudio shall not be responsible or liable if any or part of the installation is carried out by persons who are not Homestudio certified installers. All warranty terms are subject to the said requirement.
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website''s usability
- to analyse the use of our website
- in the administration of this website
- to personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
- When cooking, ensure a sufficient flow of air to and from the kitchen.
- Always use the extractor hood. Switch on the hood, select a suitable setting before starting to cook and allow it to continue operating even after cooking is finished. Wipe any condensation on neighbouring cabinets dry, after you have finished cooking.
- Avoid splashing water. If water does splash: Wipe dry immediately - this includes water under the coffee machine!
- Occasionally check the surface temperatures at the side edge of the oven door.
- Open the dish washer approximately 20 minutes after the program has been completed in order to allow the steam to condense inside the dish washer. If you need to retrieve an item immediately: Open the dish washer door fully, remove the item and close the dish washer again completely (don't leave the door ajar).
- Do not position coffee machines, kettles or toasters underneath wall cupboards. Over time, the steam/raised temperatures will damage the furniture.
- Thus, wipe away condensation immediately, dry, spilt water.
- Regularly check the condensation run off of your fridge, to ensure that it does not become blocked and the overflowing condensation is not able to damage the furniture.
- Do not cut directly on the work surface. Use a chopping board.
- Earthenware crockery has an unglazed rim on the underside. If these items are pushed across the work surface, they may cause scratches.
- Always use a mild and water-soluble household cleaning agent (for example, neutral soap) which is designed specifically for use with kitchen furniture.
- For best results, use a soft, lint-free cloth or leather. Only use micro-fibre cloths, when the manufacturer of your kitchen expressly permits them. Ensure that you only use clean cloths.
- Remove soiling as quickly as possible. Fresh stains are much easier to remove and can usually be removed fully.
- After cleaning, thoroughly dry all parts.
- Never use solvents, scouring powder, steel wool or pan scourers as these will destroy, the surface in such a way that it cannot be restored.
- Never use a steam cleaner or a hose.
Other Furniture (Wardrobes, beds, TV units, Storage furniture)
- Most spills or marks can be wiped away with a damp cloth.
- Mild dishwashing detergent with water will assist in removing greasy marks.
- Rubbing gently with a clean, dry cloth will bring back the brightness of laminates.
- Avoid abrasives as they will damage the surface. Waxes and polishes will dull the natural shine.
- Streaky marks can sometimes appear, particularly on dark colours. If after cleaning as above, the marks remain, an all-purpose cleaner such as Windex or Ajax Spray N Wipe can remove them. Please note: under certain lights or from different angles, wipe down marks may be more visible.
- Laminated surfaces can be damaged by items placed directly onto the surface.
- Darker colours will show scratches more readily than lighter colours.
- To minimize scratching, always place and lift objects from the surface – never drag or slide them across the surface.
- Be careful not to place furniture in direct sunlight. Continuous exposure may cause discolouration or fading over time and may also affect the effectiveness of the adhesive used.
- For all surfaces in laminated wood colour finishes: Clean with slightly moistened cloth, wipe dry immediately. Not suited for damp locations (kitchen, bathroom etc.). Wipe off wetness at once.
- The unit must be put together by a specialist according to the assembly instructions. Hazards may arise in case of incorrect assembly. Take care to use screws and dowels in accordance with the wall characteristics and of sufficient load-bearing capacity. The enclosed wall fixings are only suitable for solid walls.
- Do not use any knives or other sharp objects!
- Remove the protective film before installing the handles or knobs.
- Care instructions for high gloss fronts: ONLY use an extremely clean moist cloth with a soap solution (washing up liquid) for cleaning. The cloths used – preferably seamless cotton cloths (do not use any microfiber cloths!) – must be cleaned and rinsed thoroughly beforehand. Any mineral soiling present, such as grains of sand or dust may result in scratches on the surface.
- Traces of wear: Microscopically small traces of wear may arise on the surfaces supplied by us. These are more or less apparent depending on the colour and incidence of light. They do not represent any reduction in the utility value and cannot be avoided. Such traces of wear do not constitute any grounds for complaint and the manufacturer cannot accept any liability in this connection.